Qkr! (School Payments App)
SDPS has now started using the new payment system for all extra-curricular activities, voluntary contributions and charges associated with the school. This system will replace the current envelope payment system.
The new payment system is an easy-to-use application called Qkr! (pronounced ‘quicker’). Qkr! can be used on smartphones, ipads, tablets, laptops and desktop computers. Qkr! is a Mastercard product and comes with all of their security. Qkr! will assist our school community by:
- saving time by allowing parents/guardians to pay for school activities at any time of day or night, every day of the year;
- reducing the need for students to bring cash to school;
- save parents visiting the Administration to pay by credit card;
- save parents time completing the details on medical info, permission slips and payment envelopes;
- reducing the time school staff spend on administrative tasks;
- reducing paper consumption
You will still receive the normal information note regarding excursions and payments. Medical information and permission details will be submitted by Qkr!.
Click HERE to download to Apple device
Click HERE to download to Android device
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this new technology please contact Michelle Warren on 9375 1133 or email Michelle.Warren@education.wa.edu.au.
Here is a link to a short video giving you an idea of how Qkr will help provide a new, more convenient way for parents to make various payments at your school.