SDPS uses the payment system Qkr! for all extra-curricular activities, voluntary contributions and charges associated with the school.
Qkr! (pronounced 'quicker') is an easy-to-use application that can be used on smartphones, iPads, tablets, laptops and desktop computers. Qkr! is a Mastercard product and comes with all of their security. Qkr! assists the school community by:
- saving time by allowing parents/guardians to pay for school activities at any time of day or night, every day of the year;
- reduces the need for students to bring cash to school;
- save parents visiting the Administration to pay by credit card;
- save parents time completing the details on medical info, permission slips and payment envelopes;
- reduces the time school staff spend on administrative tasks;
- reduces paper consumption
You will still receive the normal information note regarding excursions and payments (via Qkr!). Medical information and permission details will be submitted by Qkr!.
Click HERE to download to Apple device
Click HERE to download to Android device
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this new technology please contact Leonie Malkovic on 9375 1133 or email email@example.com.
Here is a link to a short video giving you an idea of how Qkr will help provide a new, more convenient way for parents to make various payments at your school.